07 November 2007

I am in a coffee shop and there are two girls giggling around a cell phone. On the other end, a boy named Grant whom one of the girls has a crush on, "maybe". They keep passing the phone back and fourth, threatening hand holding and "meeting at the park later". They are sipping frapped coffee drinks iced with whipped cream and picking at teeny tiny cupcakes.

There is enough flirtation in the air to send a hot air balloon afloat for a day a night and another day.

Next time I make my way through the Sculpture Park, I'll be sure to toss in a wish for them in hopes that heartbreak never makes it's way into their butterfly filled insides.

*apparently this call was initiated to answer why "He" was awkward on the phone the last time they talked - 5 min. ago.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Schell said...

haha! ahhh...young love.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

I know. Sometimes I miss it.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home