04 October 2007

I've been stepping lightly since we turned the corner to October. It's a deceiving little month - everything on the outside always seems lovely, but at the core there are tiny molecules planning a party where I stand alone in the corner and never get asked to dance. I can say, October, you have started on a path to betterness. Last year brought one of the loveliest days of love thus far and a few of memories I'd tattoo on the inside of my eyelids (if that was the sort of thing I did).

Let's continue gently together, okay?

Over the weekend I did have a chance to check out Vera Wang's new line at Kohls. What's Kohls you ask. GREAT question. I had no idea this store existed. Think, Marshall's with a dash of TJ max and a 1/4 c. of Target. There are 3 Kohl's stores in our area (who knew!?). Two north and one south.

I got this (with out the belt):



49.99, Simply Vera @ Kohls

I considered these:





each about 50.00, Simply Vera available on line or @ Kohls

I have to say. The images on the site do not do the line justice. The clothes fit well-ish and the colors are rich and the fabrics lush for the price. Some items ran HUGE, so be careful when ordering online. You are most likely safe with your standard size (S,M,L) for sweaters. I'd go a size or two smaller in dresses/skirts. And if you are a small in tops or blouses, you're screwed. Sorry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looooooooooove the purple top. love.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home