10 September 2007

I took a walk down First Ave a few day's ago and noticed there are a lot of fashionable things happening SOLL (south of Lusty Lady). I didn't catch any names or lines but I did see SALE and % signs in all sorts or whimsical shapes and sizes.

I'll be heading that direction this Sunday (I know! I have all sorts of things to do until then) with my camera and my pocketbook. And, I promise to return to you all with store names and my experience.

I did happen to notice a lovely display of peep toes and boots at Nuvo Moda (1307 1st Ave Seattle, WA 98101, (206) 684-6886). I sort of felt like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's - gazing in something really quite exceptional -  except I was standing next to a transient and wear last years People's Liberation and an anorak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home