27 September 2007

This Girl and I feel the same way about Seattle in the fall. There is something comforting about the leaves changing, the nip in the air and subtle calm of our city when the equinox falls. Just wait, there's a chance she and I will be ringing your doorbell and hiding behind the other side of the wall just to see the expression on your face when you open the door to a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils.

Dear Internet,
The way I am feeling now is a way I have never felt before . Even during all the past Octobersand that one unpleasant March - I've never quite felt so unlike me. In a way, I am standing atop a very high hill doing high kicks and hugging myself, because at least now, I know who this girl is. But worst part about this felling is that I am not quite sure how to tame it. I'm with out Words and The Worry is non existent. I am a stark white piece of paper but with out the prospect of something magical to come of me.

Love,
A

One really good thing? I did find a GREAT pair of fall time flats that will go with anything. There are a TOTAL knock off of the Tori Burch Reva Ballerina Flat. However, the pair I found are 11.99 (ELEVEN DOLLARS AND NINETY NINE CENTS!!). Ehem, you can't beat that.



Wanted Ballerina Flat, $11.99, Shoe Pavilion (select stores or @ shoepavilion.com)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your blog. I feel like you are writing to me, about me and so forth. Great job. I have been a loyal reader for a while, and its always a fresh look at life of a 20-something (or 26) like myself. :)

What happened in March?

9:28 AM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

Thanks for reading :)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home