02 November 2006

The Worry has completely consumed me.

there is a chance I will be passing paper notes folded into bow ties or swans. If you get one, please read carefully and answer as you will. In these sort of situations, it is always best to go with your first instinct - or so I've been told. No need to fold it back into something creative just shove it in my locker and we'll get this whole thing over with.

FYI to all of you. When the worry warts its way into my heart, head, and all over my insides, I like to make lite by pretending things like martini's, red vines and denim can make it go away.

This time around we will use my dress up box and storyline. Next time, we can totally use yours.

Here: you try these on and pretend you can afford them (maybe you can, lucky duck) while I have a chat with The Worry and remind it that sure footed semi popular Seattle girls do not have time for Worry.




People's Liberation Denim, $212.00 + @ Sweetie in West Seattle
(I wear mine* to work. They have sophisticated stitching and a finely tailored leg and the adornment on the butt makes you feel like you have not gone totally corporate.)

My Favorite place to get them is Sweetie in West Seattle. Go for the Denim and the Rocker T's and totally unique jewelry.

Sweetie
4508 California Ave S.W.
Seattle, WA 98116
Phone: 206-923-3533

*Both pairs I own have been purchased on sale, thankyourverymuch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

1:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

When I have fears that I may cease to be
Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain,
Before high-piled books, in charactery,
Hold like rich garners the full ripen'd grain;
When I behold, upon the night's starr'd face,
Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,
And think that I may never live to trace
Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;
And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,
That I shall never look upon thee more,
Never have relish in the faery power
Of unreflecting love;--then on the shore
Of the wide world I stand alone, and think
Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.

-John Keats

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home