27 October 2006

There needs to be a bit more time for lallygagging. Its been awhile since I have had the time to meander into coffee shops and play house in a book store and make camp on your couch. There are things that need to be done - a long list of stuff to cross off, stuff that would normally require hand holding - but not anymore. My hands, as of late, are doing a pretty good job with conducting my Hodge Podge orchestra all by themselves.

On my way home yesterday the leaves dancing on the warn branches of the trees looked like giant hands. And as mother nature swept them back and fourth and back again I could hear their applause and their refined shouts of "encore!". And I was taken aback, just a bit, because more often than not, I am not sure that the world really notices all the great things happening in it.

I have a feeling it's going to be one of those weekends where I threaten to bottle every moment just so I can take a sip a month or two from now and remember how fantastic it was to dance aimlessly, smile for no reason and step without thinking.

Still, I am not sure who all of your are, but I can say (without hesitation) I am learning to love every bit of you.

If you feel like you are in need of some good conversation, a crepe and a new vintage scarf. Come play with me here Sunday Morning: http://www.fremontmarket.com/flash.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home