31 October 2006

Lions and Tigers a Bears - Oh-My.
This year I passed on dressing up as a "Slutty/Sexy/Promiscuous ____________"

Instead i will be scaring the Bah-Humbug out of me at Havana's. www.havanasocial.com
I have been here twice, once I remember. Both times I had a hard time finding it.

1010 East Pike Street - Seattle, WA 98122 (across PIKE from Des Amis; in a parking lot; grey awning.)

You can spot people come in and out of a left hitting hot house and the music makes you want to dance until 3 even though it's a school night. I know there will be a lovely crowd there this evening. If you can't join us tonight, come another night. It is ALWAYS fun.

And if Halloween isn't scary enough as is - something you should all know for winter - Velvet is back. It's not looking too terribly Freshman Year Homecoming either (I have seen some adorable skinny legged creations and fitted colorful blazers), so I think we all may be in for a pleasant surprise. I am sure Les Amis in Fremont (www.lesamis-inc.com) will have some cozy and stylish selections. Stay Tuned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Limited public transit has returned to nursing schools in charlotte nc New York and
California. It is important that nursing students
become acquainted with these pharmaceuticals so as to reach by 30 April
2008 to 30th April 2008 toThe Director, Lourdes College of
Paramedical Sciences, Lourdes Hospital, Kochi-682012.
Lee Francis Kirkham, Senior Executive Officer, Jobcentre
Plus, Department for Work and Pensions. Haunted Dolls There are some very likeable captains in world cricket just now.
Many women report a feeling of physical illness including vomiting, diarrhea, and neurological impairment.


my website nursingschoolsinflorida.us

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home