13 November 2007

Hi!

I did all those things I said I did, however now I am sick. Rung out, sore from head to toe, clawing kitting in my throat sick. So, It'll all have to wait. Sorry.

Oh, one pieces of info. DREAM (3427 Fremont Pl N Seattle, WA 98103 Phone: (206) 547-1211) is having a sale. A really fucking good sale. If you don't go, go ahead and pin a scarlet S on your shirt. Better yet. Tattoo it on your forehead. I'm not even going to tell you what is there, you should just go.

God. Sorry. It's the cold medicine.

ps- Tell Niel I send you :) And make sure you ask JJ to help you. She's new, sweet and going to be REALLY great at what she does.

3 Comments:

Blogger new york dactyl said...

i'm sorry that you're not feeling well honey!! xoxo

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, i love it! that is EXACTLY how i am when i'm sick! (which is right now. ick.)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

It's an Amanda thing.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home