20 November 2006

So you have an idea of how uncool my recent shopping has been.

Antique Black Backless Stool @ Target ( 17700 NE 76th St , Redmond, WA 98052Phone: (425) 556-9533); $99.00 for both.

Actually these are not that un cool, just not all that exciting to report. You can't take them out and show them off. So if you'd like to take a look at them, you'll have to stop by my new place, which you are always welcome to do. I'll be baking pumpkin bread and tying packages with organza ribbon and raffia. You may sit on these wile I skip around and be domestic.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was feeling domestic myself.....and good idea on the pumpkin bread; I made some muffins the other day :-) Tis the season.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

after all, you are a wife, domesticity should be a priority ms jones.

I miss your moms pumpkin pie...

5:22 PM  
Blogger dj spirit fingaz said...

You have to learn how to knit when you get old so you can keep warm (you get cold because you're dying). plus, babies need beanies & booties because it makes them look even more adorable.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home