27 November 2006

Snow! Snow means its time for boots (YEAH) and I don't mean boots with a come hither heal
and amazingly pointy toe, but real life "keep your feet warm and dry and in one piece" boots.
Growing up my mom referred to these as galoshes, now they are know around College Campuses at "wellies" call them what you will, but do me a favor and don't spend over 25.00 for a pair. All wellies are created equal with Glue and Rubber no need to spend an arm and a leg - I got mine at TARGET for a cool 19.99. Here are few of my favorites:






Happy Stomping Kids!

2 Comments:

Blogger jasmine said...

i've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of Wellies, so this is the perfect recommendation. thanks!

-jasmine.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

You are welcome! Stay warm and dry :)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home