10 December 2007

Seattle - It's December and I can't quite tell you where time has gone, but I can tell you that I'm looking forward to each new hour of every day.

I can also tell you I'm planning NYE. I have an old Vera Wang (the real kind not my daily wares from Kohl's) left from a Best Friends nuptials. As we stood around and basked in the glory of owning our FIRST VERA, we "totally" thought we could wear these beauties again "to a black tie event or something". HA. We all know, the only reason we do black tie events is to buy a new dress.

This year, I've decide to sip Vouve in a reassembled Vera. Compliments of Kuhlman's (and their insanely talented taylors), my old/new Vera will be just above my knees with deep pockets and a bust line sash. Which is great, because I had already purchased my shoes from the DREAM sale (which, btw, is still going on,GOGOGO).

**Image to come, hold your breath.

Here They Are!!

3 Comments:

Blogger new york dactyl said...

oohhhhhhhh VERA!!!

have you decided where you'll be?? i'd love to bump up against you on a dancefloor at SOME point!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very excited to be amongst the posh and ever so classy Vera! One question - Can we consume at least a bit of Dom... from the bottle?

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Laughing out loud...so happy you are getting another round out of that rather expensive maids dress I outfited you in :)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home