07 December 2007

I know i should be filling this space with all sorts of "where to go for ..." and boasting my opinion about sequin vs lace for the holiday season. I should be holding hands to keep war while bouncing from party to party and waking up with the sweetness of vodka on my breath.

But instead? I've been hiding out going through every minute of this year wondering how all this came to be, blowing heart shaped smoke rings on the back porch at a friends house hoping someone will jump through and land solidly on my lap and not ask any questions and just love me, for me.

So, when this little pity party ends - I'll make sure I send out a morris code by popping champagne bottles and we'll meet in our best sequin top somewhere in Bell Town. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home