17 December 2007

It was a busy weekend and, per my magic ball, this week is just as rough. Let's reconvene on Wednesday with a glass of Malbec and some stories.

I've got updates on:
BFF's and Carriage rides
the Wonder of the newly construced Wang


For now, if you have a spare moment to enjoy, head to Black Bottle for a glass of the Doña Paula Shiraz-Malbec '05 from Argentina. It's 2 bucks per gulp, approximately $8.50 per glass. I won't be physically there to enjoy it with you, but if you listen closely you'll here the haunt of my giggle floating around.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loooove how naughty this sounds:

"the Wonder of the newly construced Wang"

!!!!!!!!!

happy holidays!! xoxo

1:50 PM  
Blogger Rachel Schell said...

I'm with mandy h.! does sound naughty...wonderfully naughty.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Minku said...

As delicious as an Argentinian Malbec may be, your giggle is enough for me to make the trip!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

God Ladies, I wish it was naughty...What is it is Absloutely F-ing Fabulous.

I call it the Mullet Wang - Think 1970's studio 54 sexy in the front, mid 90's prom bubble in the back.

Scott at Kuhlman's is literally a genius with taffeta.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home