12 December 2007

I'd like to talk about 2 things : My Sporadic Posting and Cashmere.

I spend most of my time, now a days, pretending and exploring and creatively teaching the people who will be in charge 30 years from now. And most of what I normally put here - the creative energy, the worries, the wonder, the things I think about most - I put into those little lives and hope that all that I have, the all I normally put here will make some sort of difference in some sort of time. I expunge most of my emotion by wiggling around on the floor, moving my hands dramatically and making up songs about washing hands and the days of the week. And all this really wonderful stuff that fills me to the brim has left certain areas of my life a wee bit totally empty - my relationship, my love for this city, this blog, my not-at-work emotional state. I am a girl who is biologically depressed. It's a lifetime diagnosis that has left my glass forever half full. Now, just now, as I am understanding what it takes to live with this - I am calmly excited for a future of me. All me, just me, all the time.

Now, Cashmere. Cashmere at OLD NAVY. It's really quite decent and soft and lovely. The sweaters come 4 different styles. The two below are my favorites!


Women's Cashmere Scoop-Neck Sweaters, Old Navy, $40.00. I got this one in red to wear with my BFF on our 3 year anniversary carriage ride.



Women's Cashmere Shawl-Collar Sweaters, Old Navy, $40.00. And this one is TBP (to be purchased)

I noticed on-line has limited color and sizes, but in store (Down Town Seattle, 601 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101, (206) 264-9341) has bunches in stock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home