02 June 2007

Argh! Dang Blasted Technology. Please, do me a favor, look to the right. You see how all the things that once were the way they were are now changed? I've clicked some sort of button and now what was perfect is now not. But instead of figuring it out - I'm going to leave it, because this lady had a weeeee too much to drink last night and I can't seem to wrap my head around anything. Last night I was in costume as a  250lb frat boy during rush week.  A 250lb frat boy in a really adorable diesel dress.







DIESEL 'Solais' Dress with Tank, IAN (Fremont), was $130.00 now $91.00. I normally despise Diesel, but this was too good of a deal and a perfect fit!


Ian is having their twice yearly sale. Go Now.  Brands going on sale include: Nice Collective, Trovata, Rag & Bone, McQ, G-Star, Diesel (including ALL jeans!!), Paul Smith Jeans & PS Paul Smith Shoes, Gilded Age, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Daryl K, Ksubi (women only), and more.

IAN locations.
Downtown Shop
1919 2nd Ave
Seattle Wa 98101
206.441.4055


Fremont Shop
501 N 36th St
Seattle Wa
206.322.7380

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I must agree that only few could pull it off... you my dear were truly sexy on Friday night! ;)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home