23 May 2007

(excuse my absence. I have been out and about crossing things off my"why I love this city" list, rubbing elbows with the see and be seen on capitol hill and riding bikes in the San Juan's. Today I have a boutique crawl planned and promise to let you all know what my favorite shops have hidden in the racks for summer.)

Memorial day weekend is upon us. Most of you will be on boats with beers or out of town - I wish you all the most fun and want to thank you in advance. I am beyond excited to have this city all to my self.

However, when you return, be sure to stop by See Sound Lounge for  this event:



It's an event created by a couple of friends of mine to raise awareness on human trafficking. There will be live art, fantastic people and great music. The cover is $5.00 (minimum) and yours truly will be at the door. So if we haven't met face to face nows the perfect chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home