03 December 2006

I have actually been out and about buying and eating and experiencing cool things. You will all get a glimpse into my lovely lovely weekend first thing tomorrow. Because right about now, I am two yawns past sleepy and have grand plans to tuck myself (and my puppy) into bed and do my very best to string the perfect parts of this weekend together and hang the garland on my headboard - with twinkle lights and mistletoe (of course).

There are few of you people out there who I admire greatly. You all are looking at yourself bold faced and making changes. I applaud you. Oh, and, some of you are getting busy in back seat of cars and falling in love AND you all know how I feel about love (it truly truly is what makes the world go round) - please for the greater good of mankind, keep it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home