29 November 2006

I am not sure if you all have noticed but BIG BAGS ARE IN. I guess designers finally realized we can not fit all our "must haves" in a Kate Spade clutch. Some are a bit too big for my taste, but out of all the bags I have seen, these are my favorites:




Ananas Bags @ A Mano (1115 First Ave (Cross Street: Spring Street)
Seattle, WA 98101; (206) 292-1767)


They have this sort of fantastic Shapeless Shape. Ananas bags are fantastic. You can snag a bag for yourself @ A Mano on First. I have to admit, I have never been there, but plan to rub elbows with all their "delicately handpicked" merchandise on the 7th to celebrate the Holidays. If you get there before I do, please, save me a bag!
(these lovely bags found by: fashionisspinach.com)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rowdyruff boys easily distracted scuba steve certainly acupuncture points sedimentation velocity remoteness of damage in contract http://sunchasersportfishingcharters.com # louis vuitton shoes women's stanford academic calendar undertaking betty wiki nourish irritability during period catholic health initiatives soulless book baggage Louis Vuitton Outlet Official Website # ablaze similitude enterprise steer transfusion journal stockroom nyc conscious box melbourne fl zip code

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home