26 April 2009

Dear Seattle,

That slight bit of uncertainty we had going into the last few weeks? It's gone, thankfully. Because sometime between Thursday and Today I realized that things change. People fall in and out of love, they move to different and far away cities, they change their coffee orders. Things, no matter how hard you try and keep them the same, change. And, I guess, I'm becoming more and more okay with that. Because what I've decided to do? Is follow my heart. And as vividly I know each and every nook and cranny of my heart, I'm never exactly sure where it'll lead me. So, Change like Uncertainty doesn't scare me like it used to. And I sure hope this new commitment I have with my heart won't let me down. But I guess in the end, if it does? Seattle, you and I? Maybe we could go back to the way we were before we knew change existed.

With high hopes,
A

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy Kay said...

love this. i am just now coming to terms with accepting changes in my life ... and it's been a good thing! not easy, but good! (and i'm just talking about my coffee order!) :)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home