12 May 2008

I've been knee deep in paint samples and wrestling with Bamboo Rugs. Our new home is still in shambles and from the looks of it, it will remain that way until we decide how to store the 15 years of obsessive shopping and hording of Vogue Magazines. If you'd like to come and visit, please know it's BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair) and plan on helping decide if the shelf is indeed straight or crooked.

I've been doing most of my shopping these days at Lowe's (2700 Rainier Ave S, Seattle - (206) 760-0832). The people are not nice and the crowd that dwells there is really not my kind of crowd. However, I am staring to understand the beauty of BBQ's and lighting fixtures.

So far, here is what I've got for color choices. I;ve been spending all sorts of time HERE deciding which bright color I want to wake up to every morning. So far I'm digging: Golden Flame, Turquoise Tint, Butter Cup Squash, and Ocean Sigh. My Colors were muted for a good two years and I'm doing my best to get them back in a VERY vibrant way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new place!!
xoxox

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home