23 April 2008

Dear Friends,

I have literally started three blogs and have been unable to finish any one of them. My brain is tried and my conscience is burning a hole in my creativity. I haven't been out to see what our city has for sale since Thursday and have not left Madison Park for food since Saturday.

I've been in 5th gear since Friday and am looking forward to some talk time with my longest running friendship, fiddling with flowers for a friends wedding, celebrating my BFF's birthday and organizing my shoe closet.

It's time for new beginnings. Or maybe, better said, tapping into old internal resources that have been stagnant for awhile.

Some of you requested more pictures and less words (I know I have been full of up vowels and poor punctuation), if you knew me at all, you'd now the BEST way to get me NOT to do something is to suggest I do it. Ask my mom. It's took her a good 21 years to realize semantics is everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home