25 April 2008

I literally have not gone west of 1st Ave and South of Cherry in one week. I am the type of gal who finds her nitch and sticks with it (at least for awhile). There was a point in time when I lived with the DJ that I didn't leave a four block radius for one month.

Hence yet another post on Last Waltz. Cybele is having a Emily Baker/Clever Castle Trunk show. Pop by around 7 for yummy organic snacks and bevys. I have my eye on a bamboo shift dress with amazing detailing - so if you get there first, hide it in the corner for me. I promise to buy you a little treat for lending a hand.



Shift Dress w/ Detail by Elroy Apparel (price unknown), Last Waltz (1406 18th ave @ Union Street on S. Capitol Hill).




ps - May 9th is the first day of the Spring Sale, 40% off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home