08 May 2008

I've got some good things to share and (surprise surprise) not much time to hunker down and share it. Please stay tuned for more info on Spring Separates (the theme is in the air, EVERYONE is going their separate ways), Spring Denim (Melting Pot and Tags are in the forefront), Shaking this pesky thing called "break-up" and the Mariners Team Store.

Illi is celebrating their 2 year anniversary this Friday from 5-9. You should come by and say hello and shimmy into some Melting Pot Denim (fresh of the plane from Italy) and if you're one of the lucky ducks who can afford Missoni you'll have the creme de la creme of spring picks! illi, 2113 Westlake Ave 98121, www.shopilli.com, 206.973.3487.

Oh, and if you are wondering why you hear a faint clapping in the background, it's because my lovely cousin Jamie has just finished her last Law School Final, and I'm standing atop the highest hill in Madison Park cheering like its my job. I can promise you she'll be making waves in the near future. But for now, I'm wishing her days filled with martinis and sleeping in! Congrats J!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home