28 May 2008

Dear Seattle,

I've got a list of about 35 things I want to share with you. And unlike all the other promise I've yet to keep - I do promise to fill you in on this list. Because your life will be that much better with it (read: the BEST sandwich on the west coast, the most perfect fitting boy short (hits below the hips and doesn't ride the arse), a new secret brand of salsa for under $1.99, and the coolest new place to feel like a foodie that's NOT in belltown, and the Summers Hottest Happy Hour since Blue Water Bistro circa 2001)

But for now and the next few days, I'll be elbow deep in digital images composing a photo slidewhow for my dog. Because in a few days she turns two, and god knows, ALL dogs need an online photo slide show to represent their first two years of life.

High Kicks and Bifocals,
A

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do tell where the best HH is!

I need some new places!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please wish Coco a happy happy bday for me!!!! I totally want to buy her a pupcake ;)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

Thanks Jo! The little girl had a ffb time. We missed Ole :(

2:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

Oh Dear! I hope you wont be too disappointed with the HH spot. It's mean for those on a liquid diet who prefer whiskey to anything else...


but of course, I've worked out a lovely solution for cheap eats and cheap whiskey and good music all under one, ehem, roof.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home