30 April 2007

Yikes Seattle!
There are not enough hours in my day to do what I’d like to do. I have a lot to say about - The Fremont Market, the Internet, dog training, and Love.

Please stay tuned for new and exciting POV from yours truly. Recently my Dater noted I should "stick to fashion" and for that very reason, this little space will be sprinkled with a lot more than fashion in the upcoming weeks. So, if you like it or hate it you have HIM to thank.

Also, this lady
and I share an astrological sign and mutual friends. She is sassy, funny and has all sorts of opinions about things happening in this city. Seriously. Check her out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello mutual astrological sign friend: thanks for the shout out. I totally spaced and missed out on this last month (today being May 29th...ya think?), but thanks to Technorati, I've made the connection. Again, thanks and see you out and about, notably on June 9th. Good times are at the foot of Crimson C!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home