19 April 2007

(dear Internet, the last few days have tested the very best and the very worst of me. There are all sorts of lessons swarming around above and I haven't had quite enough time to sort though them and learn. As soon as I get my wears about me, I promise to let you in on the secret. Thanks for being here Internet, sometimes I need someone who won't throw me any curve balls, and most of the time, that's you. you're pretty great Internet, thanks.)

If you were me you'd...

Believe fully and whole heartily in the power of love.
like milkshakes and sushi
wish on stars
prefer flip flops to heals
buy your t-shirts here
this guys music would blow your mind
love daises, lilacs, and surprises
Be here on Saturday night
hug strangers
wear your heart on your sleeve
Covet these

turn left as often as possible
desire  Blond Ambition

3 Comments:

Blogger brooke said...

i covet those pants too!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

They would be ADORABLE on you ;-)

1:39 PM  
Blogger brooke said...

actually theyd look great on YOU!! but thanks, i can take a compliment ;) what brand are they anyway?

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home