05 January 2010

I have got something to say, and it's beyond important for this space. I just can't find the best way to say it. So far, everything I've written just isn't right. I'm hoping sooner rather than later it all comes out the way it should.


I kid you not, I am in the exact same place I was 365 days ago. In my living room, noshing on frozen pizza and skinny asparagus, and watching The Biggest Looser. But the thing, the one big thing, that's different about now instead of then? I'm in love and hopeful and I'm ready to resurrect the chic, quaint, innovative, fun-loving-city Seattle is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you
mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot
of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me
know. Thanks

my website :: View here

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home