08 December 2009

I am so very aware it's been lifetime since we've connected. I've got a pocketful of excuses and none that I assume you care about. The reality is, this year, this time, has been one huge transition. One that has led lifelong friends away and brand new people into my life. I have real life bills for the first time. And the charm of this city has been covered up a lack of, well, charm. I'm not quite sure what's happening with me or this city but I am sure that at some point, I'll get to the bottom (or top) of it.

I'm making a new space for all these words to live in. I have work to do and not much time to do it. As usual, I promise to try (and, try harder).

2 Comments:

Blogger brandin + kari said...

i am glad to be brand new, and hopefully life long. love you:)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

Ummm.....yes. Brand new and life long. Love.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home