04 December 2008

I'm mapping my City Stimulus Route this evening while indulging in (several) half priced bottles of wine at Bell Town Bistro. What I'd really like to be doing is wooping it up at Havana's but I've got a New Years Eve Party to plan (stay tuned, you are ALL invited)

There are (literally) 15 billion things to do this weekend. And, unfortunately, I've got a full day on Saturday (including dress shopping in the morning at Verdis Clothier. And, I'd encourage you all to at least stop in, because anyone who is audacious enough to open a new boutique in this economy deserves a high five and a few of my dollars. I LOVE the gung-ho entrepreneurial spirit our city has!!). So, I'm hoping that at least one of you can go to this and tell me all about it:




Like most of you, I'm sure, I can't believe it's December and 2008 is coming to an end. And, like most of you, I'm pretty darn excited for 2009. And, maybe only like some of you, want to take little snip-its of 2008 and fold them into teeny tiny notes and store them away in my back pocket. Because some of those snip-its have been truly magical. And, the older I get, the more magic I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home