01 July 2008

I'm kicking caffeine and I'm starting to think it was a terrible idea. And, really? there are like 67 other things in my life I could kick that would likely be just as rewarding but cause much less of a headache.

To distract myself from the suspension of caffeine, I've spent the day cleaning out my closet. Rearranging my denim and hauling out all of my vintage hand bags to see which have survived the 1.2 million moves I've made in the last 5 years. Folding a vast vintage t-shirt collection and milling though the (almost) entirely NEW and HARDLY worn wardrobe I bought for European travels (not much which is suitable for Seattle summers or my lifestyle). With the overhaul almost complete, I've got a sizable pile of clothing, bags and travel treasures ready for the taking. If you know where I live, my door will be open for the next 48 hours. Come on by. I'll make a pot of white tea and we can play dress up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... wait for me, wait for me!!!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the caffiene kick! I don't know where you live but lucky peeps that do as you my friend are super stylish!

xx

jo

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home