26 March 2008

I deserve a basket full of dog doo and a card signed with cuss words. I've got a list, a really really long list of events, secret clubs, new restaurants, drinking events, and spring fashion (patterns! patterns! patterns!) to tell you about. But I haven't even had time to make my bed - let a lone bring my dry cleaning and organic beets in from the car.

What I can tel you is that I'm headed to Kentucky in May. Can you all remember what Kentucky can do for a girl's spirit? She usually comes home with a bit of a southern accent, a hang over meant for a man, a hankering for bourbon, and rainbows in her footsteps. And, usually she comes home forgetting the things she should have forgotten a while back and remembering all the things she had forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home