02 March 2008

Seattle,

I know I've been a lot less fashion and a lot more tell-you-what-I'm-feeling-because-life's-been-treating-me-quite-well-lately and I'm sorry. Because the truth is? I've been doing quite a bit of spring wardrobing and I've got a lot to share about Illi and half priced Italian boots, falling in love with our City in the Spring, doing my best to win back the love of my life, and welcoming new beautiful and well thought out babies into this world - all the while remaining the girl I've always wanted to be.

It's a very complicated and lovely mess and I want more than anything for you all to be along for the ride. But until I map quest the directions - You'll have to be patient. Because so far? I've been taking a whole host of left turns and I'm certain those turns aren't leading me much of anywhere. Please stay tuned. I'll soon be the girl in lamb leather boots with pounds of love upon her shoulders and a plan in her pocket.

Love,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home