17 March 2008

I literally have a list of 17 items I need to share with you all. A new boutique with an unique concept and a charming owner, new breakfast spots with a laundry list of Bloody Mary's, fantastic new holistic/I love my body and soul place transplanted from S. Africa and nestled in Wallingford.

In the mean time (and as a total distraction until I make the time to do what I'm really supposed to do in this space) please look at these babies. They are the newest editions to our family. Kenna Jane is on the left and Jeffery Turner (JT) is on the right. They are exactly two weeks apart and total BFF's.





1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Awesome said...

I love the last pic... looks like the baby on the left is screaming because the other one is kicking her in the back of the head. That is truly BFFs.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home