17 March 2008

A long, long time ago I was a serial dater. I made a point to put myself out there and meet new people and open the door to meeting my partner. And after a series of "relationships" I have found myself in the same boat once again. The one thing that has changed in the past 8 years is me. I'm more confident, have a real job, have traveled, fallen in love, fallen out of love, learned some of the ways of the world, developed hobbies and life long friendships. The one thing that hasn't changed? The boys and the (sometimes) dumb hilarity that occurs when two people get together and try to date.

And recently, upon my first venture to date after the DJ, I was let down easy via a text message. When trying to coordinate our busy schedules, I was told, "I'll be busy until mid-july". Not heartbreaking but a comical story soon to be over told.


Readers, I introduce to you, I'll Be Busy Until Mid-July.


The the blog dedicated to all the wonderful ways in which men make mistakes in courting, dating, and breaking up with us. Women from Seattle to NYC will be sharing their stories. I promise it will be funny and totally worth your time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG - he was serious??? Have you not seen him since? Your new blog will be the SATC for twenty something Seattlites :)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Was the text message sent on July 10th?

Just askin!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

Lol. I wish Mike. This was only a few short weeks ago.

Ahhh, single life in Seattle. How's it treating you?

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home