04 February 2008

I've always been a sucker for navy and white and juicy raspberries and hoppy beer come spring time. I know I'm a few months early, but because on my insides? Birds are chirping, cherry blossoms are blooming from my collar bone and teeny tiny green leaves sprouting from my finger tips, I'm feeling spring all over.

I usually have a plan for my spring wardrobe but I haven't had much time to think about much of anything but, flirting, working, and loving life.

If ran across these inexpensive cardigan's from Target. They run true to size and fit my waify frame and my BFF's busty chest - so they work well for almost everyone.

I got three: green, coral and black. I thought the striped number below is cute for you readers under 25.



Mossimo Supply Co. Women's Cardigan, Target, $17.99, (All Target Stores or on-line @ Target.com)



Mossimo Supply Co. Women's Cardigan, Target, $17.99, (All Target Stores or on-line @ Target.com)



ps- Restaurants, hand holding, puppy loving coffee shops soon to come, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home