15 January 2008

I apparently didn't get the memo that AG Jeans are still where it's at. A long time ago when Anthropologie was my home base for shopping, I wouldn't even think about wearing anything but AG's. They fit my waif-y frame like a glove. They were a perfect length with my stilettos and with my flip flops.

I've seen them around - here and there - since I first discovered them. But I refused to buy into another pair becasue I had the butt rip at the seams on THREE pairs.

It wasn't until Sunday afternoon while in Olivine, that I considered another pair. Like old boyfriends, denim seems to find it's way back into your heart even after severely humiliating you publicly. While CoCo was off giving the cold shoulder to an aggressive;y charming chiwawa named Diablo, I shimmied into my new favorite pair of AG Jeans.



AG (Adriano Goldschmied) Denim, The Kiss, $169.00 (+ 40% off)@ Olivine (5344 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, 206.706.4188)

They also have ALL their Cosabella on sale. Most pieces are 40% off. I picked up a few new pairs of their boy shorts. They are truly the most comfortable undies I own.



Cosabella Soire Mesh Boy-Leg, $22.00 (+ 40% off) @ Olivine.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are my favorite jeans, too!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea they were still were it's at either... gheesh! Can we go this weekend amongst the Cost Plus and Ikea runs?

9:34 AM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

J - I'm not surprised! Long legs, little toosh, small-waisted. It's in the blood!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

B- of course dear. Maybe Sunday as I have a date with CoCo and the Sculpture Park.

xx

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home