10 January 2008

Two weeks ago, by boy BFF read me my horoscope and informed me that Mid January and the beginning of February are SUPER good times for Gemini's. And besides the residue left on me from December all has been SUPER good and I'm expecting even better as we push further and further away from December.

I'm hunting for a doggie day care that my little girl to go to a couple of days a week. And, as I said before , I never thought I'd be the kind of person, to do all sorts of things for my do. I won't send her just anywhere. And so far, my top 5 choices are full. ANYONE have any suggestions? She's booked for an outdoor adventure every Thursday at Seward Park with a gang of other bitches. I'm looking for someone to shop with her, sing to her and make her dance to Elton John.

Tonight I'll be at Quinn then celebrating a Birthday. I'll be bringing the Oban and the pretty and a birthday song!

I'll be shopping this weekend. I need a pair of snow bibs for the mountain. I'll be at Hip Zephyr to grab some of their Majestic T-s (they have every style, every color. Literally the BEST selection in the city) and take advantage of their amazing sale (20-70% off!!). I'll also be mingling at Cost Plus looking for a rug and a table for my new outdoor living room.

5 Comments:

Blogger Loosy said...

OMG. Have you been to Quinns before? It's gotten rave reviews. Lucky duck.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

I haven't and I have been DYING to go. I am so SO excited. Plus the company will be great :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger new york dactyl said...

i'm tres jealous of your shopping mae. and i miss you.

coming back here after the break has NOT been a fun time.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Lil'Leader said...

Ahh I miss our glamourous Seattle encounters. Tell me about Quinns...

7:31 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

Quinn's is amazing. I had a wild boar sloppy joe. It's totally the best place in this city. Hip, loud and full of Spanish wine. Next time I'm there I'll call you and we can have a phone date. Miss you too Aly, miss you too...

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home