27 December 2007

The WANG is done. And just as I expected. I love it. Come to the W and peer out our suite windows on NYE. We'll be brining the bubbly, the fashion and the fun. You should bring you, because, there's a chance we'll like one another. And...well...that's a gift enough!

I have fallen in love with this: Stirrings Cocktail Mixers. I am normally a purest (minus the time, while living in a post college sorority, I mixed cheap, cheap red wine and ROCKSTAR energy drink, bleh!). But the Stirrings Peach Bellini mixed with Korbel Brute is really quite lovely.



Stirrings Peach Bellini, $8.99, @ Cost Plus World Market (2103 Western Avenue Seattle, 206.443.1055)

2 Comments:

Blogger Loosy said...

Thanks to you, Loosy In The Sky was born. It's official, I miss you. You, me, dinner date in 2008 - my new year's rezo #9.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Rachel Schell said...

sounds yummy!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home