21 December 2007

A rare bird just few in from NYC. I am anxiously anticipation some dancing, squeezing, shooting, and some all together good times.

The reason Tara and I know one another is because we were dueling over a guy who didn't want anything to do with either of us. A guy, who is now married. A guy we both share a special friendship with. I love Tara because she taught me how to feel music and introduced me to the love of my life. Also, she's got great tits.

For the first time in 4 weeks, I am actually excited for Christmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger new york dactyl said...

when you sent me a text yesterday that said 'i just blogged about your tits', i had no idea what you were up to.

you are a SPAZ and can't wait to give you squeezes!! xoxo

6:11 PM  
Blogger Rachel Schell said...

so jealous...

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home