07 January 2008

During the chill, the confusion and the heartbreak of December the titan blossoms on my tree shriveled. My stark white branches dried out and broke in the dangerous winds of harsh words and heavy heavy tear fall. So, here, I'm left with my deep roots of late night dinners, new boutiques, lifetime friends and anticipation of shattering the glass ceiling I've been building since I was a little girl. I'm genuinely excited about the near future for the first time in a long time.

I've got two new restaurants on my to-do list for the week. I've also got some serious nesting to do. I'm on the hunt for a small, minimal desk for my new space. I think I've decided on this:



FREDRIK Desk @ Ikea (601 SW 41st St. Renton, WA 98057), $119.00




SUNE Bar Stool @ Ikea (601 SW 41st St. Renton, WA 98057), $17.99

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that'll do my dear. :)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home