28 March 2007

I’m pretty sure that if I told you the god honest truth, you wouldn't believe me. So what'll do from here on out is show you that I really am this girl who wants to know what’s new and good in this city. I really am this girl who would like to be the first one to know and to do. I want you to hear it from me that this new bar/restaurant/shop is the one to be at. And I can imagine, that if I told you the god honest truth as to why I haven't been that girl, you wouldn't believe me. So, I guess we'll have to start fresh and just show you that I am.

When I was a little girl, I used to take these adventures in mind to places that I had never heard of before. I'd whisk myself away for day long trips and experience new colors and sounds and people. On occasion I'd talk about these adventures to the walls of my bedroom as I tossed and turned and waited for the day to come. Lately these adventures have crept back into my daytime thoughts - which leads me to believe there are new and exciting things to be done out there in this city. This time around, I promise to tell you every detail.

In the spirit of honesty and promises a few secrets about me...

On Sunday I had a beer for breakfast and a vodka tonic for dinner.
I don't mind spiders and snakes, but I hate birds and rats like you wouldn't believe.
I'd prefer to hold your hand first, then ask your name. You can tell more about a person’s ways through hand holding than anything else.
Finding a fantastic pair of denim can bring tears to my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home