25 March 2007

I spent the better part of today taking in as much sun as my skin would allow and creating all sorts of metaphors for all sorts of  of very (un)complicated (yet terribly complicated) things. What I'd like most, are these complications, these long run on sentences littered with improper punctuation to edit themselves into masterful, beautiful prose. And I've decided the only way to make things readable is to continue on with being this creative-surefooted-passionate-girl that I am and hoping that you all will continue to follow along dropping commas, semicolons and maybe a few exclamation marks on my path to perfection. What I'm getting at is that I am sticking with me, because so far she's done me pretty well.  Also, I decided (somewhere between my third diet coke and lobster quesadilla) that I really truly believe in the power of love. And, If you'd ever like to talk about it and understand why it's the one thing that can carry us through life - I'd be happy to chat anytime - of course over vodka and hand holding.

Oh, also, In honor of South Beach Miami -  I bought a pair of sequin shorts -  similar to the creation Madam Chanel glittered down the runway a few months ago. Except I got mine from a sexshop/tanning salon on Collins Ave.  Madam Chanel would be ashamed but my pocket book is applauding me.




I am heading out this evening, by myself, to listen to dance music for the 4th night this week.  I never thought in a million years I'd be doing what I'm doing. The aforementioned is proof enough that people do indeed change.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those wondering -- Miss Amanda is at Shine for the Little Mountain Records party. Tonight she'
ll be taking in René Amesz, the man sent from above to save dance music, and Sander Kleinenberg, a true DJs DJ. The Dater is day-glow green with envy...

11:18 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

I'll have you know, the music doesn't quite sound the same when you're not in the room. YOU WERE MISSED.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home