16 December 2006

Today I am at a bit of a loss for words. It may be that my belly and my heart are full. It may be that I have spent the past hour melting into my daters couch and flirting with my puppy. It may be that tonight I get to celebrate a birthday of a girl who holds a special place in my heart. She's a gal who allowed me to stand atop her feet while I relearned the dance moves of a girl in her early twenties.

And this evening we'll be meeting at a geriatric hour for steak bites and gin and tonics and all sorts of laughs because that is what Meagan likes best, in that order.

I promise to drudge up some good words for you all soon. Sometimes we have to let things go away, and if they are truly meant to be, they will find us again. And as the story goes they usually return refreshed and fully committed.

Happy Saturday Kids. This evening, do me a favor, find yourself a dance floor and really truly shake it like you mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home