25 August 2008

Over the past week and a four day's I've been a busy busy broad. I've sung my first Karaoke Song at The Dubliner ( 3515 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 ,206.548.1508) (well past the age in which someone should be trying new things such as Karaoke), Visited the La Rousse Sale and snatch a pair of Tag Denim, that I am convinced, traveled all the way from 1973 and stocked up Park Vogel T's at 40% off, Chopped off my hair at Kismet Salonwith "Val the Gal"; Rear-ended a nice un-expecting couple while dancing to Bone Thugs and Harmony "First of the Month" (with no damage to either car); noshed at Boat Street Cafe (an entirely different world on the cusp of belltown and uptown @ 3131 Western Ave) on fiercely tasty (apparently rare) green peppers and cool gazpacho with scallops; Gotten a bit more lost in love.

I recommend all of the above to any person who, on a regular basis, enjoys fun things. I especially the love part - it's by far the most fun.




Park Vogel T, $68.00 - discount, @ La Rousse (430 Virgina Street)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was just a mazda LOL!!!!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally rear ended a gal on my way to Radiohead last week... with no damage done either. Weird.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home