17 July 2008

For the past few moons I haven't had the chance to second guess mother nature. I haven't even tired to understand why things are happening the way they are happening. And, since I committed to waving my white flag and giving into the ways of the world, things have been almost perfect. Easy. Blissful. All together happy.

And luckily I have this gal in my life to keep me abreast of whats happening in the world of Seattle (at least with music and entertainment). She's also got the goods on anything that has to do with design. Check out her MySpace blog: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=24179039

I'm headed south of the border this weekend to Portland to see the results of listless love. And after that? I'll be putzing around Portland doing my best to "Save SO much with NO SALES TAX". If you have any suggestions, let me know!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go here

http://www.teardroplounge.com/teardrop.html

I heard that it is fabulous!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honorable mention... goodness, thanks Mae! :)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

B! Nonsense. We are co-mentions :)

xoxo

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home