28 February 2007

A bit ago I mentioned something about couture cocktails in a laid back atmosphere.

And, I am still hesitant to reveal the source (I am sure tons of you have been there already). It's one of those places you want to keep to yourself and the people you know just so it doesn't change. But, to be honest, I'd kind of like to see one or some of you there so we can admire the sugar rimmed shot glasses and pinky promise over summer plans. And, after all, the bar is welcoming and unpretentious - so I should be too...

Suite 410 (410 Stewart St Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 624-9911)

I am not sure if any of you kids were around for the hey day of Toi (Just around the corner on 4th and Stewart). One of the lovely dudes behind the bar was one of the founding fathers of Toi and has carried that same “elite-with out-snobbery-vibe” with him. Oh, and, the bathroom is magical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home