31 January 2007

I live for the experience. I want nothing more than to smell the sweet or stale breath of a shop owner or street vender. I love the way clothes fit when they are fresh off the folding table. I want to hear the music and the gossip in the dressing rooms. I want to know why the store is named what it's named and find out first hand "who" they will be hosting for F/W 07.

But sometimes, I find really worth while shit on the internet. And, After all, this is a week of weeks of doing what I said I wouldn't do. Please go here: Etsy.com is an amazing forum for designers and thinkers and artist who love their stuff and want you to love it to. It's the best place to find super unique things at incredibly reasonable prices and help support people who really truly believe in making this world a prettier, fashionable, and all together cooler world to live in.

My Favorite SEATTLE Etsy Folks:

Nicola

I love her hand crafted dog tags.



Small Dog Tags for Small Dogs from Nicola on Etsy.com; $27.00.

Busy b Boutique

Everything in this online store can be aptly classified as adorable. I have an apron and matching headband on order.




Hand Made Gift Tags from Busy b Boutique on Etsy.com; $2.00 for a set of 6!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugg xdwrlinx ugg baratas xgfgdvsv botas ugg guacuuxm ugg australia frpsaofk ugg espa?a vhfehliu

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am really pleassant to read all at
one place.

Feel free to surf to my blog post - モンスタービーツ studio

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home