29 January 2007

All of a sudden, I feel spring creeping in. It (literally) just hit me. The air seems lighter and the prospect of linen, navy and white stripes, and herachis are in my future.

This spring I am abiding by: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

I love, more than anything, spring shopping. On my list of must haves:

Something Old:
Laser cut Vintage looking wrap blouse:



Afshin Feiz top; Polite Society (1924 First Ave. Seattle, WA 98101, 206-441-4796)

Something New:
YELLOW. Sunshine, citrus, lemon, they are all appearing on runways and in stores for spring and summer. I couldn't be happier.

I'd like a dress.



J Crew, Ella Cotton Caddy Dress, $250.00, J Crew (600 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101, (206) 652-9788)

Something Borrowed:
Winter White - Carry it into spring (I tend to wear my winter white as accent until the real summer months hit.)



Isaac Mizrahi for Target; Winter White Cropped Jacket; $39.99; Target


Something Blue:
Sailor Stripes


Banana Republic Sailor Striped Top; $44.00; Banana Republic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home