24 December 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Soon my day will be full of almost all of the people who bring out the very best in me. I can’t wait to sit and take all of them in and check off another year of memories.

My Christmas came early this year and when I finished "unwrappig" this is what popped out of the box:



eeek!

That beautiful thing above is my dashboard to creativity. My open forum to all things Blogging. Really, I am not trying to brag or anything, but I may have the best Dater this side of the Mississippi. If you see him out and about - give him a high five or something - he really really desirves it.

Laer this evening I will be melting myself into a giant bowl of vodka soup at TIni Biggs. If you are around, come say hello and we can show off our Christmas gifts. Tini Biggs (100 Denny Way Seattle WA 98109 (206) 284-0931)

Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you are bound by love, laughter and family. And, I hope Santa brought you something real nice like a boyfriend or a car or the BEST latte you've ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home